A collaboration of scientists, led by physics professor Ritchie Patterson, aims to increase the intensity of beams of charged particles while lowering the cost of key accelerator technologies.
- Palestinian-Syrian refugees focus of play 'Desert of Light'
- Housing priorities vary by class year, survey says
- Things to Do, Sept. 23-30, 2016
- Engaged Curriculum Grants support courses, curricula
- In drought, Cornell Dining serves up water savings
- Media studies is topic of yearlong lecture series
- Celebrating Kay Obendorf's 50-year fiber science legacy
- Ithaca Mayor Myrick to present drug plan Sept. 29 on campus
- 'Freedom Interrupted' event launches yearlong dialogue
- 09/28 - CU Music: Midday Music for Organ 9/28 at Anabel Taylor Hall
- 09/28 - Cornell Plantations Fall Lecture Series: The William J. Hamilton Lecture featuring Claudia West at Alice Statler Auditorium
- 09/28 - CU Music presents the JACK Quartet/CCCP at Barnes Hall
- 09/29 - Conference: Histories of Capitalism, 2.0 at ILR Conference Center
- 09/29 - CU Music: Musicology Colloquium 9/29 at Lincoln Hall